Monday, January 02, 2006
Reflection
i'll try to read the newspapers every morning. This article caught my attention and here i am writing a reflection. There's this article in The ST in the youthlink section titled "looking for love to sweep me off my feet". I agree totally to what the writer has mentioned.
Some things which I can reall after reading the article
- money makes the world goes round but love makes you forget that the world even exists.
- everyone going through their youth will realise sooner or later that neither cold cash nor a certificate will give you that warm, special special feeling of love and being loved.
It's an article worth reading and reflect.
We can meet many people and make friends but how many people will we meet before we know that he's the one. How will we know that he's the one. So what if we've met the one but circumstances dont allow us to be together. Then what should we be doing? Meet another the one again? How many of us can truly say that i know it's him. After many encounters, I know it's mr hokey pokey because I am happy with him. To me, happiness is something which cant be bought with cold cash. It's an emotional feeling that makes you go through every difficult moment knowing that at the end of the day, he's still the one by your side. No matter how tough the day seems to be, holding each other hands at the end of the day is a comfort which cant be replaced by words. He's the strength that helps me through the school year. He's the first one I run to for advice. He's the one I run to when I'm sad. He's the first one I share any good news with. He's the first one who makes me feel so blessed. The little yet good time that we have is what I treasure most and would like to ask for still. Not to forget my dear friends and family too.
Hearing from him makes me feel happy. He takes away my fear for school tomorrow. Somehow my heart feels so light now. Thanks mr hokey pokey.
"Give what you could give, take what I could give. As long as you're happy, I'm happy too."
We understand the circumstances so just take things as they come. Just be happy k. I want you to be HAPPY.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
9:57 am
__________________________________________